Contact Information Change Notification
Members may be receiving notifications that their address or email has been changed.
After our system conversion in August, we completed file maintenance on our member accounts.
Some account information was updated to better suit our new system’s requirements.
Examples of changes made:
- In accounts where there were duplicate email address, one was removed.
- Addresses may have been amended to fit character line limits (i.e. South may have been changed to S)
- Apartment numbers may have been moved to the second address line
- All symbols were removed to abide by USPS guidelines (i.e. #)
- Some street and city names had to be abbreviated to fit character line limits.
We encourage you to verify your information is correct by logging into Virtual Branch.
If you have any questions, please contact the credit union by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line, “Verification.”
We thank you for your patience and support.