When you are always on the go, the BAFCU Mobile Banking app makes it convenient to manage your money using any cell phone with Internet access. Better yet, it’s free.*
- Check Account Balances
- Verify Account Transactions
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- Pay Your Bills
- Send Funds to Friends or Family using Popmoney
- Make Loan Payments
- Make a Check Deposit
- And More!
Signing Up Is Easy… You can sign up for our Mobile Banking services online in just a few minutes! Just login to Home Banking or go to the app store Enter APP CODE: bayatlantic
BAFCU Remote Deposit Capture Tips
- Before logging into the bayatlantic app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it “For Mobile Deposit Only.” Record your account number under the endorsement.
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check
- All four corners are visible
- Check is not blurry
The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.