BAFCU Login - is our home banking service. You will see the BAFCU Login ICON throughout our website. All you need to do is click on the ICON, enter your member number and password. If you have never used BAFCU Login before, you will need to register and a password will be emailed to you.
- view your account
- transfer money from one account to another
- make loan payments
- make credit card payments
- set up transfers automatically for monthly, bimonthly, semimonthly or weekly
- view & copy images of paid sharedrafts (1st 2 copies each month are free)
- receive e-statements
- check any holds from Visa transactions that have not cleared your account yet
- place a stop payment on a sharedraft
Bill Pay ... Making Life Easier
Pay bills from the convenience of your home, while away on vacation or anywhere. You can set up one time or recurring monthly payments. There is no fee and you have unlimited transactions. What could be easier. Why wait, sign into BAFCU Login and select BillPay@Home to start paying your bills online today.
No need to wait for the mail, you can be notified via e-mail when you can view, save and/or print your statements from the BAFCU Login home banking website. Sign up for e-statements today through BAFCU Login and always make sure we have your correct e-mail on file.
Save paper, receive all your notices through BAFCU Login
Sign up today for the following for e-Notices:
Certificate maturity notices
Late payment notices
When you are always on the go, the BAFCU Mobile Banking app makes it convenient to manage your money using any cell phone with Internet access. Better yet, it’s free.*
- Check Account Balances
- Verify Account Transactions
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- Pay Your Bills
- Send Funds to Friends or Family using Popmoney
- Make Loan Payments
- Make a Check Deposit
- And More!
Signing Up Is Easy… You can sign up for our Mobile Banking services online in just a few minutes! Just login to Home Banking or go to the app store Enter APP CODE: bayatlantic
BAFCU Remote Deposit Capture Tips
- Before logging into the bayatlantic app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it “For Mobile Deposit Only.” Record your account number under the endorsement.
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check
- All four corners are visible
- Check is not blurry
The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.